Published by: 18th September 2017at
Filed under: Uncategorised
We are Fira, a landscape design practice with a passion for place-making, health and wellbeing.
We are looking for talented, creative and ambitious Graduate Landscape Architects in our Birmingham studio to support our experienced teams’ work on some of the UK’s most exciting projects. You must have excellent graphic skills and be used to working under pressure to challenging deadlines and willing to be involved at all stages of our projects. In return we will give you professional experience on a wide range of projects, at a variety of scales, at all stages of the design process. You will have an opportunity to work on BIM projects and work with our team on Virtual Reality. Take a look at our @firalandscape twitter feed to see the type of projects you could be working on.
- Post-graduate degree in Landscape Architecture or similar (e.g. PGDip, BLA, MLA)
- Great design ability
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Experience of the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up and an industry recognised CAD package
- Enthusiasm to learn and engage with the wider studio team
- Experience of Revit and Microstation
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in being part of the Fira team, please send your CV, original cover letter and portfolio of work (max file size 5mb) to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Monday 9th October 2017.
Fira is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.